Corporate membership is open to any organization or institution providing services directly or indirectly to the Travel Industry and includes Academic Institutions, Companies, Associations, Government and Non- Governmental Agencies. Corporate members are not entitled to vote or attend General Meetings
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Membership directories of both individual and corporate members of KATA that enable informed access to KATA membership
- Priority engagement to select KATA projects and activities (calendar of events) for mutual benefits.
- Opportunity for your organization to partner with KATA through corporate on an extensive annual programme of events, including trainings, evening meetings, discussion forums and membership visits.
- A free detailed listing for your organization will be included in the Annual Travel guide Publication.
- Significant discounts for your organization on advertisement in the Annual Travel Guide Publication and KATA trainings.
- Free event listing and news coverage in KATA′S Monthly Newsletter.
- Acknowledgement and brief company profile in KATA website as corporate members /Industry Partners with a link to your company website.
- Free participation in selected industry trainings.
- Educational institutions enjoy a platform for student internships and possible employment.
- Complementary access to select events
- An abundance of networking opportunities
- Opportunity to share marketing material through the monthly newsletter and fliers at events
- Influence legislative initiatives that may have a direct or indirect impact on your business as a result of your interest in the travel industry
- Brand recognition at select events
Download Industry Partners Application Form
Download Partners Application Form