Corporate membership is open to any organization or institution providing services directly or indirectly to the Travel Industry and includes Academic Institutions, Companies, Associations, Government and Non- Governmental Agencies. Corporate members are not entitled to vote or attend General Meetings
CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Complimentary access of three representatives to KATA Events.
- Opportunity to contribute industry related content to the weekly KATA Newsletter.
- Free quarterly advertorial in KATA Weekly Travel News e-newsletter (4 per year).
- Influence Legislative initiatives that may have direct or indirect impact on corporate members business as a result of their interest in the travel industry
- Opportunities to collaborate, create and host mutually beneficial events/meetings or forums other than those listed on the KATA Calendar of Events.
- Free display of your company’s logo as a partner on the homepage of KATA’S website with a link to your website.
- Free quarterly social media engagement - post, share, mention, retweet, quote and promote your company’s content on KATA social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & you tube.)
- Free copies of KATA publications, calendars and membership stickers.
- Free listing in KATA’s annual travel agents directory under industry partners.
- Support in mobilization of travel agents in select events organized by Kenya Airways.
- Free access to a pool of internship personnel resumes from our academic partners.
Download Industry Partners Application Form
Download Academic Partners Application Form