IATA Related Matters
KATA provides guidance and assistance when dealing with IATA Related issues like Notice of Irregularities (NOI's), Default from IATA, Default Insurance Program (DIP).
Lobby government, public and private sector for actions.
KATA facilitates access to training, information and promotional materials for its members in a way that promotes their effective participation in the industry.
KATA networks with other bodies or organizations with similar business at both
- Continuously review and appraise the needs of Members so as to provide them with meaningful services and benefits.
- Promotion of the highest code of ethical and professional Standards of members in their dealings with consumers and each other.
- Facilitation of access to innovative and Industry driven financial and risk management services.
- Continuously creating awareness of the KATA logo as a mark of quality and value.
- Providing a platform to discuss individual challenges related to the industry.
- Providing information of new products, services and technology in the industry.
- Providing exposure to the members through the Travel Guide and Website.
- Members receive monthly newsletter with industry news and regular circulars with industry updates and information.
- Members are able to access tenders which require KATA membership.
- Right to serve and vote for Executive Committee, and service on sub-committee (IATA agents only).